Monday 27 April 2020

Top 5 tips to eat healthy



Healthy eating is important to the human body. Unfortunately, every now and then we do need to eat healthy and have proper food that is not full of fats and sugars. Personally I would like to eat crisps, cookies, cakes and sweets all my life but that’s just going to do me any good and I would most likely get fat. So I’m going to share my top tips on how to eat and stay healthy.
1.       Always eat breakfast. Some people forget to eat breakfast or just don’t want to. This might be because your in a rush or just wake up late. So if your in a rush try waking up earlier to make time for breakfast and if you wake up late (like me) Then just have breakfast when you wake up. Then have lunch even later.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and keeps you full so you don’t snack between meals. Some people believe that if they miss meals such as breakfast then they will loose weight but really it just gives a higher risk of snacking and putting on more weight between meals. So eat breakfast!

2.       Eat a wide range of food. When I say eat healthy I don’t mean eat salads for the rest of your life. I mean eat different foods such as your carbs, proteins, fats and fruit and veg. Don’t just eat a whole plate of meat or something. Add potatoes to it or some veg, its up to you.

3.       Plan your meals. Instead of just looking what’s in your cupboard and grabbing a pack of random crisps or something for your lunch, plan your meals. At the start of every week plan what your going to eat and write it down so each night you can make a proper meal that has been planned.


4.       Don’t eat to much sugars. Most people would rather eat junk food all their life (like me) but its not good for you. It is okay to eat junk food every now and then, but not all the time. Maybe have a day of the week where you can buy yourself a treat. For me I get a bag of sweets every Friday to treat myself. But don’t have them every day!

5.       My final tip is a recipe on how to make a delicious salad with food in your fridge/cupboard.

  • Some leaves of a lettuce.
  • Some diced tomatoes.
  • Some slices of cucumber.
  • Some sliced peppers.
  • Season this with a small amount of salt and pepper and drizzle some olive oil over the top.

This is a great recipe to go with the side of your meal or as a light snack. You can add any optional fruit or vegetables with it to.
I hope my tips helped you and remember don’t just eat junk food even if you really want to.

For any extra information you can purchase the following books of amazon.
. Healthy Living (kieran Dyer).
. Homemade protein shakes (kieran Dyer).






4 comments:

  1. Thank for the great advice. I found these very helpful and it changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tips to a healthy life, I feel inspired

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts